Friday, April 17, 2015

ADFD Showcase ~ Call Your Mother & Vintage School Girls...

  
 


Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We are showcasing some gorgeous, previously released "vintage~y" sets today - Call Your Mother and Vintage School Girls! Aren't they fun?!? The old phones are so awesome for cards re-connecting with long-lost friends... and who couldn't use some fabulous hats in their collection?

Here's some beautiful inspiration from the ADFD Design Team...






Don't forget to play along with our latest challenge...

Challenge #119 - Anything Goes...

12 comments:

  1. Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
    Signature:
    i like play happy wheels demo online and play happy wheels games full and agario , fireboy watergirl , agar io

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a very good person. Your article has helped me a lot of knowledge to understand the issues. I'll share this article to my friends. baixar facebook gratis , baixar facebook gratis , facebook descargar , whatsapp descargar , descargar mobogenie , baixar mobogenie , whatsapp messenger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your articles and I shared it with my friends. People also like it and give good feedback. Thank you. descargar facebook gratis , descargar facebook gratis , baixar whatsapp gratis , descargar whatsapp apk , baixar whatsapp , baixar mobogenie , mobogenie market

    ReplyDelete
  4. How often do you play games on free time or after hours of work stress? I usually come to the game as a way to balance life is full of pressure. And I would recommend to everyone that I loved the game

    strike force heroes 2, strike force heroes 2 game, strike force heroes 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    run3unblockedgame.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mopeio.org hi you can get information about action games free

    ReplyDelete